The participants always dispose of a Training Tutor who is responsible for the participant’s professional training and a Personal Tutor who is responsible for all the general aspects during the stay, that is to say: arrival day welcoming, the accommodation organisation, the orientation in the city, accompaniment to the hospital or to the doctor in case of illness, individual meetings once per week or whenever needed by the trainee.
During all the duration of the professional training, we guarantee the following services:
- Personalised and individualised Attention
- Monitoring the participants
- Diagnostic of the candidate’s initial skills before the beginning of the programme
- Balance of the candidate’s skills and competences during and at the end of the programme
- Evaluation and certificate of the skills acquired by the candidate all along the programme
- Report and counselling about European and international mobility programmes
- Orientation and technical assistance about life long learning and skills development.